UPDATED: June 4, 2020
When our communities are ready to re-open we will be ready to provide a much needed sense of normalcy to everyone’s lives. To us, this means in-person Summer Camps! Here are some of the precautions we plan to take in order to ensure the safety and health of our students, coaches, and families.
- Limited registration openings to allow for physical distancing
- No equipment sharing
- Frequent opportunities to wash hands (should bring own hand sanitizer)
- Smaller groups for skill stations and on-course play
- Increased physical distances during drills
- No handshakes or high-fives, instead we will verbalize praise or bow
- Participants are not required to wear masks, but can if they want
- No congregating before or after programs
For Coaching Staff:
- Increased physical distancing and hands off instruction
- Staff will wear masks until we deem it is safe not to do so
- Verbal praise instead of high-fives and handshakes
- No handling of campers equipment
- Hand washing and sanitizing breaks
- If there has to be “shared equipment”, it will be sanitized after each group station
- Rental equipment (if supplied) will be sanitized before the first day, and the camper will keep that equipment throughout the week, taking it home after each day. At the end of a program, that child’s family is responsible for sanitizing the equipment
For Golf Programs Course (until further notice):
- Flag sticks will remain in the hole and cups will be raised
- Clubhouse will be closed to the public
- Bathrooms will be closed
- There will be no food available
- There are no golf carts so everyone will be expected to walk the golf course
For Tennis Court Programs (until further notice)
- This will be updated once we know we can use tennis courts for programs
UPDATED: March 15, 2020
Ongoing COVID-19 Response
At TGA, the health and safety of our entire community including our students, their families and our coaches is our top priority. Just like you, we continue to watch the effects of the evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic across the globe, and in our community. We hope for your well-being and wish for a speedy end to this hardship as we are eager to return to serving you.
We are actively working with our public officials, school administrators, and facility partners to resume TGA programs as soon it is safe to do so. Each local state government is determining when shelter in place and social distancing mandates will be lifted, and when they do, we will be ready to bring sports back! Please continue to visit this page for updates.
And finally, in an effort to keep kids moving, playing and learning, we’re offering online content that you can follow at-home including instructional videos from our coaches, exercises, drills and games that can be done with or without equipment, for the whole family to enjoy. See our “Lessons at Home” here.
We want to thank you for your patience, support and continued patronage.
Stay safe, be well, and Keep Playing!®