Join Our Team
TGA Premier Sports runs a national multi-sport program that specializes in After-School Sports Enrichment classes & clubs for Elementary & Middle school students and Sports Facilities for grades K-8. All enrichment classes take place on school campuses or facility premise during the after school time period, usually starting between 1:00 pm-5:00 pm, and lasting one hour. Setup time is required before and after each class.
What we are looking for in you!
- Must be enthusiastic and love working with children
- Ability to step out of your comfort zone and be a kid
- Available in the afternoon at least 2 days per week and have a reliable source of transportation
- Be organized, punctual and prepared for your assigned classes
- Experience working with children in an individual or group environment.
- Passion for sports, kids or physical fitness – the more the better!
- Previous coaching or instruction experience is not required just a passion for kids & sports; TGA provides curriculum training. Experience in a specific sport is acknowledged & welcome!
This position is ideal for part-time workers, retirees, high school & college students, stay at home moms, teachers and anyone else with a flexible schedule and passion for working with kids!
TGA coaches also have the opportunity to work at weekend & summer events, clinics, camps, leagues and tournaments throughout the year to earn extra income.
We offer part-time positions for 2-10 hours per week from $20-$30 an hour during the elementary school year and 15-20 hours per week from $15-$25 an hour during the summer months. Coaches must pass a background and sometimes a fingerprint check to teach classes. We are looking for individuals that are willing coach across multiple sports. This means more coaching time and income for you!
We have expanded into 6 other sports this year in addition to Tennis. They are:
- Flag Football
- Floor Hockey
- Ultimate Frisbee
CLICK BELOW to fill out your online application and email me your resume at email@example.com