Camps – Build Skills and Friendships
TGA Tennis Camps are all about providing an unforgettable experience for your child by combining expert instruction, daily match play and exciting activities that keep them active and entertained all day. Our dedicated coaching staff and low camper to coach ratios provide ample individual attention and instruction tailored to your child’s skill level. Campers build friendships and life-long memories as they improve their game through racquet and rally instruction stations, matches with players of similar or more advanced skill level, rules and etiquette lessons, fun games, trivia challenges and academic lessons including STEM.
TGA Tennis Camps will foster your child’s skills and passion for the game and are a great next step for anyone who has participated in a TGA Tennis Enrichment Program. TGA Camps are conducted during most times school is not in session including summer, winter and spring break.
2019 Summer Camps and Clinics
USTA’s TGA Premier Tennis Camps offer an unforgettable experience for your child.
Our dedicated coaching staff help campers advance their skills, knowledge, and passion for the game in a fun and supportive environment. All participants receive prize with registration. Summer camps run Monday-Thursday with a rain date on Friday. Tiny Shots camp runs 9am-9:50am for ages and junior tennis camp runs 9am-12pm for ages 7-13.
USTA will also be offering Evening Junior Tennis Clinics throughout the summer. Clinics run Tuesdays and Thursdays 4:30 – 6pm for ages 6-9 and 6pm-7:30 for ages 10-13.
Registration for all summer programs is with our partner Prince William County Parks and Recreation. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Summer Camp Schedule
- June 17-20 (activity# 207021-VA and 207021-VJ)
- July 15-18 (activity# 20721- VD and 207021-VK)
- July 22-25 (activity# 20721- VG and 207021-VL)
- August 5-8 (activity# 20721- VH and 207021-VM)
- August 12-15 (activity# 20721- VI and 207021-VN)
- June 24-27 (activity# 207021-EB and 207021-EE)
- July 15-18 (activity# 20721- EC and 207021-EF)
- August 12-15 (activity# 20721- ED and 207021-EG)
- July 8-11 (activity# 207021-OA and 207021-OD)
- July 29-Aug 1 (activity# 207021-OB and 207021-OE)
- Aug 19-22 (activity# 207021-OC and 207021-OF)
Evening Clinic Schedule
June Session: 6/18, 6/20, 6/25, 6/27, rain make up 7/2 (activity# 207021-VB and 207021-VC)
July Session: 7/16, 7/18, 7/23, 7/25, rain make up 7/30 (activity# 207021-VE and 207021-VF)
August Session: 8/6, 8/8, 8/13, 8/15 ,rain make up 8/20 (activity# 222501-EA and 22501-EF)
Sign Up for Camps