Other Ways to Play Sports with TGA
- Private Lessons – perfect for young athletes looking to take their game to the next level through 1-on-1 coaching.
- Youth Clinics – a great opportunity for players to get additional instruction and practice time in a group setting.
- Family Sports Events – a chance for the whole family to get involved and play together.
- Sports-Themed Parties – perfect for birthdays, graduation or any other celebratory event for the youth athlete in your life.
This is a new series of programs focusing on utilizing sports & play as a path toward an active and healthy lifestyle.
- To create a safe and fun environment for kids of all ages and abilities to exercise
- To welcome all fitness levels and meet kids where they are in their fitness journey
- To increase confidence and athleticism while building social skills and promoting teamwork
KIDS IN MOTION (BEGINNER // 45 MIN // AGES 6 – 10)
In this class we get kids moving with fun, high energy games and team challenges.
- Warm-up with basic exercises and stretches
- Games and group activities involving movement, coordination, speed and agility
- Team-based challenges to promote social skills and problem solving
KIDS FIT CAMP (INTERMEDIATE // 45 MIN // AGES 10 – 14)
This total-body fitness class helps young athletes increase their fitness knowledge and technique with fun activities and challenges.
- Dynamic warm-up with movement-based stretches
- Perform exercises to build strength in the upper body, lower body and core
- Healthy competition to challenge speed, agility, balance, strength and coordination
TGA ATHLETICS (ADVANCED // 60 MIN // AGES 10 – 16)
Designed to increase athletic ability for any sport with drills used by top professionals to improve in three key areas: agility, conditioning and strength.
- Timed drills and structured exercises to increase aerobic capacity and improve cardio performance
- Short speed drills are used to increase balance, body awareness, footwork and change of direction
- Focus on proper form and full range of motion for each exercise
TGA WARRIORS (COMPETITIVE // 90 MIN // AGES 10 – 16)
Calling all weekend warriors! This fitness event provides a healthy and fun environment to build the skills needed to get race ready and compete to finish the TGA Warrior Course for the best possible time.
Begin with a warm-up that includes running, climbing and functional training exercises needed to get race ready. Next, practice and master a series of stations along the obstacle course. Then, race to complete the obstacle course at the highest level for the best time!